The SWEDBO regularly announce travel grants to attend and present data at national and international developmental biology conferences. At present, the call for SWEDBO 2023 travel awards is open. See information below:
SWEDBO Travel Awards 2023
SWEDBO announces Travel Grants of 5000 SEK each, to help its members at the postdoctoral and graduate student level to attend Meetings/Conferences/Work-shops focusing on Developmental Biology and related research areas. The deadline for application is March 1st 2023, and a decision for funding will be reached in April.
To apply for the travel grant please submit the following information as a single pdf document:
(i) A short, one page cover letter explaining why it is particularly important for you to attend the conference.
(ii) A one page CV, including publications.
(iii) A copy of the submitted or planned abstract.
Send to: email@example.com with subject: SWEDBO Travel Award
Deadline 1st March
Recipients of the 2022 travel grants for the 3rd Nordic Meeting on Development, Stem cells and Regeneration
- Nicole Lamichane, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Valentina Cigliola, Duke University, USA
- Wei Yang, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Alizée Vercauteren Drubbel, Université libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Luz María González-Castrillón, Umeå University. Sweden
- Hannah Arnold, Uppsala University
- Ziwei Liu, Karolinska Institute, Sweden
- Berardo Manuel Sanchez Tafolla, The University of Sheffield, UK
- Sonja Nykänen, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Samina Kazi-Prat, University of Oulu, Finland
- Kathrin Pfeifer, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Julie Klepstad, Andalusian Center for Development Biology (CABD/CSIC/UPO), Spain
Recipients of the Autumn 2021 travel grants
- Marleen Gloger, Department of Immunology, Genetics and Pathology, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Paula Miramón, Sars International Centre for Marine Molecular Biology, Bergen, Norway
- Judith Habicher, Department of Immunology, Genetics and Pathology, Uppsala University, Sweden